by Ed Buffaloe
I specialize in inside-the-waistband (IWB) holsters for classic guns. I also make a few IWB holsters for common concealed carry pistols and revolvers, and a few pancake holsters. All my holsters are handmade,
double-stitched by hand, and relatively expensive. Since each holster is individually hand crafted, what you buy may differ slightly from the photos below.
I make holsters almost exclusively in horsehide. I use calfskin or goat kid to line some holsters, in an attempt to reduce wear on the finish of the gun, but I make no guarantee about the efficacy of linings in holsters.
I make holsters to fit the following guns:
- Charter Arms .44 Bulldog w/ 3 inch barrel - IWB holster only
- Colt Agent, Cobra, Detective Special, Commando Spec., new or old style - IWB
- SIG P-238 - IWB holster
- Kimber K6S - IWB holster
- Kimber Solo Carry - IWB holster
- Ruger LCP - IWB holster
- Ruger LC9 - IWB holster
- Rossi 720 - IWB holster
- Seecamp .32 or .380 - pancake belt holster
- Smith & Wesson J-frame (Model 36 or 37, 1.75, 2.125 or 3 inch barrel) - IWB holster
- Smith & Wesson J-frame (Model 60, 3 inch barrel) - IWB holster
Holsters for Classics:
- 1900 FN Browning - IWB holster
- 1900 Colt .38 Auto - IWB or deluxe belt holster
- 1902 Colt .38 Auto Sporting or Military - IWB or deluxe belt holster
- 1903 Colt .38 Auto Pocket Model - IWB or deluxe belt holster
- 1903/1908 Colt Pocket Hammerless (.32 or .380) - IWB, deluxe belt, crossdraw, or loop holster
- 1905 Colt .45 Auto - IWB or deluxe belt holster
- 1907 Savage .32 Auto - IWB holster
- FN Browning 1906 or Colt 1908 Vest Pocket .25 - pancake belt, or pocket holster
- Baby Browning, PSP, PSA, or Bauer .25 Auto - pancake belt, or pocket holster
- Beretta .25 caliber Model 318, 418 - pancake belt or pocket holster
- Makarov - IWB holster
- Orgties .32 or .380 - IWB holster
- Remington 51 - IWB holster
- J.P. Sauer Model 1913, Model 1930, Behorden - IWB holster
- Sauer 38H - IWB holster
All holsters are made to order. Shipping for small holsters in the U.S. is $7.15 and subject to change over time. Overseas
shipping usually runs about $25-$30. I accept PayPal, cashier's checks, and money orders. I do not accept personal checks.
Generally I prefer to make the holster first, then send the customer photographs, then accept payment. I require prepayment in the case of left-hand holsters or any holster that might be difficult to sell otherwise.
E-mail me for pricing and other questions: email@example.com.
Some Observations on Holsters for Concealed Carry